Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party

I recently read an article in a jewellery magazine (can't remember which one) about a thing called a Bead Soup Blog Party. So I looked it up and quickly realised I wanted in!

Basically you sign up by filling out a form on the blog and sending a bit of information like where you are and if you want to be partnered with someone near you or in another country. There are also 3 reveal dates to give you time if the person you are partnered with is quite far from you.

I've asked for someone outside my country but no preference where and now I'm trying to put together my first "soup". This consists of a clasp which needs to be a nice one not a multi-pack lobster clasp, a focal bead  and some co-ordinating beads. I can't wait to see what the person I'm partnered with comes back with from my soup and what I can do with theirs.

Click here if you want to sign up by Sunday 27th January. This is a great way for people around the world to share in what they love making and helping others expand their style and do something a little different with pieces they have never used or seen before!

Cant wait to share what I get and come up with!

Click here to follow my adventures through the blog party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.