Friday, January 11, 2013

Beaded Hearts

I spent a long time last might trying to get the white pearl heart done and it took about 4 hours. The pink one took only about 1 and a half hours. Its the first time I've done bead weaving or the right angle weave but once you have the stitch in your head its quick to get going on the next one.

I made the heart trying to make something for a Valentines Themed contest run by a few beading magazines i read. I found a free tutorial online by Off The Beaded Path for the heart which was done in crystals but I decided to try it in pearls first.







I plan on hanging the pendants on a simple silver chain as the focus is the pendant and I don't want to over shadow it with a fancy beaded chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.