Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bookmarks

I spent quite a while during last year making bookmarks. I had 3 different types. These ones were named bookmarks using the pewter cubed letters like in the memory bracelets to spell out a persons name surrounded by Swarovski crystals in the persons birthstone colour.

I also made a few by stamping the letters of a persons name onto small round silver-plated discs and attaching them to chain. These go down really well as gifts and for any person who loves to read.

There are so many options when making bookmarks and so many things available to attach to them - I used word beads saying "LOVE" on a few - so you will never get bored putting together different designs.

















2 comments:

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.