Saturday, January 5, 2013

How to Make a Loop

Loops are needed to secure beads on headpins or to connect beads together like I have in my previous post for Rosary Beads. They are simple to do like I show here:

What you need:
Wire cutters
Round Nose Pliers
Wire or Headpin



Step 1:
Making sure you give yourself enough room for the loop bend the wire at a 90 degree angle after you have added your beads to the headpin.


Step 2:
Now you need to make a loop by putting your round nose pliers at the end of the wire and rolling back on itself to give a loop.



You should now have a simple loop that can be opened and closed to attach to chain or other loops or findings.


The more you do of these the better you get and they become second nature without you even having to look at what your doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.