Sunday, February 24, 2013

Purple Pearl Necklace




My sister spotted these glass pearls in the Yellow Brick Road bead shop a few weeks ago and decided she wanted me to make her this necklace which is almost identical to the Gossip Girl Inspired necklace I made for her last summer using the Gold coloured pearls. The pearls are available in beautiful colours and are great quality and an even better price!

We picked out a nice 3 strand filigree clasp in gold and I made this piece as my sisters birthday present.

I love the plain front to this necklace and the fussy and elegant back.

4 comments:

  1. Those are some serious glass pearls. the color is perfect for a lover of purple! Love that clasp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried it would be too heavy but its actually quite comfortable and I love the clasp as well fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely necklace! I'm sure your sister treasures it.
    Linda
    Idalouisejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.