Saturday, June 1, 2013

Flower Kumihimo Bracelet

I found this pattern to make this bracelet on Pinterest and thought I would try it out. I have only just started Kumihimo so this is the first pattern I have tried so far.  Its quite a simple pattern but looks lovely when its done. The pattern on Pinterest links back to friendship-bracelets.net who have so many great patterns for Kumihimo and other friendship bracelets!



So here is how my bracelet turned out. I changed the background colour to black for mine as I prefer it. I love the little pink flowers its so simple but has a great pattern. I'm hooked on Kumihimo now and can't wait to make a few more patterns!


9 comments:

  1. Very cool. I've been doing kumi for a while and have considering adding patterns. I think you'll be able to do this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I have wanted to try kumihimo for ages but never did. Perhaps I should...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend giving it a try its a great technique! Im having loads of fun with it!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing!! I don't have this pattern & it's so cute! I know a lot of little girls who'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea there was such a thing as patterns for kumihimo. Wow.. .what a cool idea. Yours turned out so well and I can't wait to try this and keep an eye out for more pattens. Thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome and Let me know how it goes for you! i think using a weight helped keep the pattern so distinct i use a padlock its all i could find!

      Delete
  5. I agree, kumi is VERY addictive, Siobhán... it appeals as much to my math brain as my artistic side. Will definitely try out this pretty pattern. Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im majorly hooked now haha good luck let me know when you have made it would love to see it!

      Delete
  6. love this - thanks also for sharing the pattern x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.