Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Funky Laser Compeition



Funky Laser are running a competition this week on their Facebook page. To enter all you have to do it send them a picture of a piece you got from them. Weather its a fully made piece of jewellery or cake topper or a piece you used to make jewellery, it doesn't matter.



I have entered in my Batman Bracelet. They where so great making the batman piece for me. I only had to sent a sketch and the dimensions and I'm so happy with what I got. Click here to see the album of all the entries so far and for details on how to enter. If you don't have a piece to enter maybe vote for your favourite piece. The competition will run for the week and the photo with the most likes will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.