Friday, September 13, 2013

A Simple Little Bangle


I ordered some Preciosa Twin Hole Beads from Beads Direct recently and wasn't too sure what I was going to do with them. I haven't worked with twin hole beads much in the past so finally I decided to make this little bangle.

I used memory wire and clear seed beads that I already had in the box and I love how it turned out. It's just a simple little bangle that doesn't need a catch or anything fussy. I have the Twin Hole beads in clear as well so I'm thinking of making another using a bright coloured seed bead. I may end up with a lot of these with the endless colour combinations I have in mind.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! This design for twin beads using memory wire is great and suitable for a beginner like me. Have a nice week-end. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ana I cant wait to make a few more colourfull ones as well good luck

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.