Saturday, September 7, 2013

Last Weeks Haul





Last week I received my order from Funky Laser and haven't had time to get the post up. I ordered another Diving Swallow and a Butterfly as well this time. I also filled my order with chains in black, antique copper and chunky silver plated. And I got some lovely little wing shaped charms which I think Im going to use mainly in earrings.






I also got some plastic colourful beads to put in the box for my little cousins to make some more bracelets and necklaces soon.




I also received a copy of Beads & Beyond magazine last week. It was the September issue which featured my Designer Challenge page. Im still so happy with how it all turned out and was shown in the photographs. Hopefully my instructions are helpful for anyone trying to create the pieces that where shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.