Friday, September 6, 2013

New Goodies and A Lovely Suprise

I placed an order last week with Beads Direct during their big summer sale for loads of bits from findings to beads and stringing materials and today they arrived. I had been waiting so much for them to arrive because I couldn't wait to get my new Beadalon Coiling Gizmo. I have made my own jump rings and coils in the past using my trusty nail (see here) but I have wanted an actual tool for a while and decided it was finally time to buy one. So watch out for a future post to see how I get on with it.

Hopefully I will have loads of new pictures coming soon to show you exactly what I've been making with my new box of goodies.

I also got a lovely surprise this week when I went onto the Beads Direct website and saw my Morrocan Bracelet from the Bead Soup Blog Party featured on their website. I had added this to a group page that beads direct have for bracelet designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.