Sunday, December 1, 2013

A New Piece From The Workshop

I have been practicing away in the workshop trying to get myself used to my new bench and tools and I set myself a bit of a task. I wanted to see how well I would get on doing a more intricate piece. Seen as it has been so long since I used my saw I have surprised myself. There are obvious problems (my circle isnt exactly round and my polishing isnt great) but all in all Im really happy with how the piece has turned out. I need a little bit more practice with the saw and polishing but the design worked out quite well and almost identical to how it should look.

I think its safe to say Im back and soon I can get back to silver and leave the practice aluminium aside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.