Friday, December 27, 2013

I Bought an Ultrasonic Machine

I was reading through the booklet from Lidl last week (German discount supermarket thats right by my house) and noticed they were selling ultrasonic machines for only €25. They normally only get a limited number of these types of things and then may not get them again for a year or more so I ran to the shop and got one. Its one thing I need for the workshop. It takes all the polish off a piece so easily. It only takes 600ml of water so its small but I have been playing with it and it can take quite a few pieces at a time. A bigger one would have only taken up too much space in the workshop. Thats one more thing marked off the workshop 'to buy' list for after Christmas.

If nothing else my whole family will have sparkling jewellery all the time now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.