Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Bead Soup I Received

So I think its time to show off what I got in the Bead Soup package from Ana. There are so many pretty beads I don't know what I'm going to make yet because I have so many different ideas. Thank you again to Ana I love all the beads and hope you like what I have sent to you (when it arrives). 






I think these are my favourite piece's of all. I can't wait to use them and wear them. I've never worked with anything like this before.

And of course this again is the beautiful gift Ana sent to me. Please find Ana's Blog here. And visit her shop here to see more of her work. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd be forever figuring out what to do with all that, nice stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, very nice Siobhan! I know EXACTLY what I'd do *evil grin*, so I'm looking forward to seeing your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh so beautiful! I love ceramic beads! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siobhán, I know it can be challenging when then are so many beads and in a different style that one is used to. I think the carved pendant is very beautiful - to start you can try some designs with the beads you are already familiar with, that is, your own beads. I would like to say that I want you to have total freedom and use whatever beads you want, you may use a lot of them or just a few. Be free and be happy. Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all Ana thank you so much. I do love the carved pendant most the colour and shape are beautiful. I have so many ideas now I just spent a few hours today staring at them all and feeling so grateful thank you.

      Delete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.