Monday, April 7, 2014

Oh Lovely Things Came Today

I ordered some things from Beads Unlimited last week using the £25 voucher I received from Beads and Beyond Magazine when they printed my picture last month, and today they arrived. 

I'm so happy with everything and always love the quality of Beads Unlimited products. My favourites have to be the ceramic owl beads. I have no idea how I'm going to use them yet but when I saw them I had to add them to my basket. The teapot clasps are fun looking and the toggle bar is a spoon. I did get some basics, glass beads and glass pearls but also got some new things I hadn't ever tried working with before like the large wooden heart pendants. I have a bit of an idea for those already so hopefully you will be seeing pictures of them again soon. 

I think I'm going to have a bit of fun playing with all of this today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.