Friday, July 4, 2014

Tagua Beads

I entered my necklace that I made for the Bead Soup Blog Party a while ago into a contest to win $20 of Tagua Beads from Ecuadorian Hands. And thank you to everyone who helped and voted for me because my necklace won. Today I received a lovely package of beautiful Tagua Beads.

So I thought I would tell you a little about them. They are known as the exotic ivory and are made from the Tagua plant. They look and feel like Ivory but give you a guiltless option for making beautiful jewellery. The beads are carved and dyed in so many beautiful colours and shapes. Click here to view pictures showing the manufacturing process.





I can't wait to get making some pieces of jewellery with these great beads. I think they may become a staple in my stash so I best start deciding which ones to order first (there are so many to choose from I want them all). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.