Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Sales

I thought I would put together a little post of the sales I have seen going on online for Black Friday and the weekend. Hopefully you can pick yourself up a little bargain or some presents for someone. I will be adding more as I find them and feel free to add any sales you have found to the comments below. 

Cookson Gold:
Click here to see the sale. There is up to 75% off beads and 30% off tools and packaging amoung other great discounts.

Noseks Just Gems:
Are offering 25% off everything in stock on their website. All you have to do is enter the code black friday at the checkout. This is valid until November 30th.

Jewellery Maker:
Are offering 20% of all Gems and Beads by using the code BLACKFRI20 until midnight Monday 1st Decmember (Uk time).

Beadaholique:
Are offering 25% off everything with the code JOYFUL along with free Swarovski Crystals. Check out the site for details.

Beads Unlimited:
Have 60% off all sale stock on their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.